What Is Microblading?
At Skiin we specialize in the Phibrow technique, this provides a more natural approach with individual feather strokes based on each individual face. PhiBrows is a manual, semi-permanent technique of hyper-realistic eyebrow drawing in which the shape of eyebrows is calculated according to facial morphology and golden proportion.
The color will fade by up to 40% as it heals. No downtime is required after microblading procedure. It takes approximately 7-14 days for the brows to heal over, and about 1 month for the color to fully set in.
Unlike permanent makeup brow treatment, microblading technique involves drawing individual, crisp hair strokes that are more natural-looking. Compared to hairstroke technique performed with PMU machine, microblading strokes heal a lot thinner and crisper and do not blur.
How long does it last?
It can last up to 2 years, depending on your lifestyle. A touch-up is recommended every 6-9 months.
Does microblading hurt?
It doesn’t hurt as such, it is more a sensation. The process itself is not painful thanks to the numbing ointment that is applied.
Follow these steps to properly take care of your skin after microblading.
- Avoid getting the area wet for up to 10 days, which includes keeping your face dry during a shower.
- Don’t wear makeup for at least a week.
- Don’t pick at scabs, tug, or itch the eyebrow area.
Collagen lash lift
A lash lift curls your natural lash, making them appear fuller and longer while keeping them healthy and hydrated. A lash lift is ideal for someone who doesn’t want to keep up with the maintenance of traditional lash extensions.
Say bye-bye to mascara because your lashes will be tinted as well.
A lash lift can last up to 6-8 weeks.
Why choose Skiin?
- Follows all CDC guidelines being committed to your safety
- Most experienced skin health experts in the industry
- Committed to continuous education with some of the worlds finest doctors
- Recipient of Medical Aesthetics magazine as the best loyalty program
- Board-certified plastic surgeon on-premise